Whats Happening at the Hub?
Monday 04 - Friday 08 June, 2018
Week commencing Monday 04 June 2018
Resources (free to veterans and their families)
• Computers, printer and internet available
• Coffee and tea (new bean to cup coffee machine)
• Hot desks and work stations
• Lounge area with stereo, video, TV, books and magazines
• Conference and meeting rooms (bookings essential)
• Fenced outdoor area, colouring books, pencils and toys for the kids
Current activities and events
• Art Therapy sessions on Monday’s 10.00am until 3.30pm (bookings essential)
Future activities in planning
• Digital literacy sessions hosted by the Catalyst Foundation (learn how to use digital devices to access online services) Register your interest now.
• “How to” classes hosted by the War Veterans Fishing Group
• Cooking for one or two hosted by the War Veterans Fishing Group
• Veterans Easel Art classes hosted by Peter Hancock and John Blines (coming soon)
• Journalism and story writing 1 day workshop hosted by Sharon Mascall-Dare from UniSA, 0900-1500, Friday 15 June 2018 (limited places available so please book early)
Register your interest for future activities by emailing or calling Justin Brown, Hub Coordinator.
Partnerships Hub, Jamie Larcombe Centre, Glenside SA 5065
Hub Coordinator: Justin Brown
Mob: 0418 264 886 Email: JLCPartnershipHub@sa.gov.au Free parking available on site