Terms and Conditions
In consideration of your contribution of material to the Anzac Centenary Time Capsule, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to abide by the user code of conduct for the site and will not submit abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, sexually explicit or otherwise unlawful material.
- You acknowledge that the South Australian Government via Veterans SA may, at any time in its complete discretion, remove, edit or not publish any material you submit.
- You acknowledge that all material contributed to the Time Capsule express the views and opinions of the author.
- You warrant that you have all necessary rights, including copyright, in the material that you submit to this site.
- By submitting material to this site, you agree to grant Veterans SA a non-exclusive, royalty free and perpetual licence to use, copy, amend, distribute, publish and communicate to the public that material in any format and in any way the agency chooses.
- You agree to keep the South Australian Government indemnified against all costs, expenses and liabilities whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any claim made or threatened by a third party in relation to material you submit to this site (including any claim that the material infringes on the intellectual property rights of any person).
- Veterans SA treats your personal information with respect. No personal details are provided to any other individual or organisation without your consent, with access to this personal information restricted to members of the Veterans SA team.
Please read our privacy statement for full details.